Friday, March 4, 2011

Sephora Haulage!

Hello Lovelies!

So as I mentioned in my past post, I have returned my Clarisonic Mia (it was a "it's not you, it's me" dealio). So what to do? Shop at Sephora!

And I was editing photos for this post, I had an idea. To do a quick-first impression of the product and a grade. Simple. Easy. And for actual reviews, I'll have used it longer, and thus can provide a good review, complete with swatches!

If you do want a full review on anything mentioned, let me know! :)

haul

♥ ♥ ♥

amazonriver
Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Color Shown: "Flushed", $25
Initial Grade: A
I would have never looked at these if the salesgirl didn't rave about them! SUPER pigmented and really do last long! Might pick up another!


multidimensional
LORAC Multiplex 3D Lipgloss Duo
Colors Shown: "3D" (top) & "4D" (bottom) , $28 (Really is a $44 value, full size glosses!)
Initial Grade: A
One of these glosses costs $22 and I already have one gloss in my collection, so this deal is amazeballs! 3D is a permanent color while 4D (the pink) is only in this set.


frontoftheline
LORAC Front of the Line PRO Liquid Liner
Color Shown: Black, $23
Initial Grade: C-
Gonna return this sucker! I was super excited to see it, its a liquid liner pen with a brush tip (not a felt tip that most liner pens have!) but it was streaky and product was barely coming out, no matter how much I shook it! Maybe if you love tiny-thin-nothing lines, this might work, but I need something more versatile and that I don't need to work at!


loracshadows
LORAC Eyeshadows
Colors Shown: "Moonstone" (left), "Star Quality" (right), $19 each
Initial Grade: B+
These babies are SUPER pigmented and velvety soft! But like velvety soft shadows, they're a little on the powdery side! But I haven't noticed any fallout!


Try any of these? Anything you want me to review? I am going to do some, but would love to know what products catch your attention!

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment