Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Clarisonic Mia & Me

Hello Lovelies!

I thought I'd do an update on the Clarisonic Mia.

Well, I returned it.

The first few uses were awesome but I noticed my pores getting larger and my skin getting red. My skin is extremely sensitive and delicate and super irritated. 90% of products piss my skin off. And this was no exception.

I finally decided to return it when my skin got super red and it wasn't getting better. Not just that but it was getting drier but also oiler and itchier?!

Anyways, it just wasn't for me!

Would I recommend it? I think it would be amazing if your skin isn't super sensitive. If your face is as red as a tomato after using a regular scrub, then maybe this isn't good for you, thats what happens to me.

Otherwise I know so many people who have said the Mia changed their life and love it, but just be cautious! It is an investment, so I suggest buying it somewhere that has an awesome return policy. I bought and returned mine at Sephora and didn't have any problems!

So lovelies, anyone have a Clarisonic, love it? Same feelings as me?

♥ Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment